I’ve been taking a photo a day- Project 365- again this year, though publishing them in one-month-chunks. This is what April looks like.
1. Finally our Frozen DVD arrives!
2. One plait, one bunch. Never one to walk the path well-trodden, my little Dimpled One.
3. A well-loved, well-used apron. Given to me a long time ago by people who knew me better than I know myself. Domestic Goddess.
4. A trip to London to see the Vikings with Daddy. And playing in the park around the corner from the British Museum and All Star Lanes, where we ate tea. Recreating a shot I took two years earlier.
5. LBG’s big ballet day. All made up and ready for the show. I may have died a little inside!
6. The Nugget likes the view from on high.
7. A roll of crayons like no other. The way to a stationery-fiend’s heart.
8. Cinema with friends: Rio 2 at Bluewater.
9. A great place to hide: the dressing up box. When she was smaller she would empty it completely, line it with cushions, and fall asleep for her nap. All without telling us!
10. Matching outfits from Granny on the first day of holidays in Suffolk.
11. Mamma duck said “Quack, quack, quack, quack!”
12. Lambs think that LBG is their mother. She was careful not to wear the same fleece sweater at feeding time again!
13. Little Lamb.
14. Feeding again. Suffolk is all about food.
15. Climbing with confidence. Dimples knows what she is capable of.
16. DH has a blast skimming stones on Aldeburgh beach.
17. Meerkat at the bird sanctuary on our way home.
18. Holiday Hair cut time. LBG loved the pampering!
19. A rainy Easter Sunday: the girls and I did a Cadbury Trail at Quebec House whilst DH worked.
20. In the Open Air pool on Easter Monday. The beginning of a new tradition?
21. LBG tries to persuade the dog, who is watching two wild rabbits nibble the grass next to the hedge, not to do what her instincts tell her she should, and attack. She didn’t. They were too quick for her at any rate.
23. Hallway hopscotch. Thank heavens for washi tape: no damage to the wooden flooring.
24. DH and I built a hedge from cuttings.
25. Off to the beach.
26. DH and a Dalmatian make a fruit salad.
27. The dog enjoys a lie-in.
28. Paleo banana ice-cream.
29. The dog is in need of a haircut: she looks like a sheep.
30. Sleeping child. With dog.