Circus Pillow from The Little White Company #Giveaway Ends 26/11/14
The Little White Company has some lovely bed-ware for Little Ones this winter, from the dear little Safari collection in muted grey and neutral tones, to the vibrant Knights of the Round Table motif. There’s sure to be something that suits the Little Ones in your home.
I got to see some of the fabulous products when The Girls and I went to watch Frozen at the sumptuous Electric Cinema on Portobello Road a few weeks ago. I have never watched a movie in such splendour, and the already-comfortable leather armchairs were made yet more homely when strewn with quilts, blankets and soft, soft teddies from the Little White Company Collections.
And now for the Circus Pillow Giveaway! I am offering you the chance to win a gorgeous Bear Cushion Cover from the Circus Collection- a fun unisex bedroom theme- worth £25.00.
To win just comment below telling me how many cushions there are in your home.
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED AND THE WINNER- CHOSEN VIA RANDOM.ORG
HAS BEEN CHOSEN & NOTIFIED.
Ends: 26/11/2014 at 23.59pm UK time.
*Disclosure: we were invited to enjoy the event and given a gift bag to take home, from which I am giving away the aforementioned cushion cover.*
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over. One entry per household.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
- One entrant- selected at random from all entries received before the deadline- will receive the pictured cushion cover mand will be contacted as soon as possible after the close.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Domestic Goddesque is promoting this giveaway, and is responsible for sending out the cushion cover, which was gifted to her by The White Company.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- Winners are required to make contact within 7 days, if a winner fails to respond a new winner will be selected.