1. DH and I go to the wedding of a good friend. Without the children. Overnight.
2. Back home we plant a few (dozen) trees. The Girls stage sword fights with the supporting canes.
3. The wonder Hound gets a tennis ball stuck in my boot. I may have laughed for a good ten minutes watching her trying to reacquire it.
4. She fell asleep in Daddy’s office. Little sister fell asleep next to me in the sitting room. Why can’t children sleep in their actual beds?
5. Honkopoly Day!
6. They’re not sure about that large puddle on the school run.
7. I. Am. Doing. My. Teeth!
8. Testing tents on the lawn. They came in when it started raining!
9. I can see you: we test the craft for the upcoming birthday party.
10. A double rainbow is lucky, right?
11. Dimples finds a way to amuse herself whilst her sister has a swimming lesson.
12. More party prep: these are the stickers for the party bags, which will look like Dora’s Backpack. Why do I do this to myself?
13. Just making Swiper. As you do.
14. Valentine’s Gift from DH: pretty chicken teacups. With saucers.
15. Party day! We enjoyed a family walk after it was all over.
16. She loves that dog. Almost as much as her presents.
17. I have a four-year-old! She’s very impressed with her first gift!
18. Anniversary gift from DH.
19. A Bucket List moment: DH and I watch a Champions League football match.
20. On the road to the Beach House for a few days of half-term.
21. LBG drew me whilst we waited for lunch.
22. New umbrellas for the Girls.
23. They watch DH and I plant yet more trees. With their umbrellas.
24. Dimples fall asleep mid-weekly shop.
25. First Swimming Lesson!
27. Baking for Victory. Or to feel better.
28. Printing fun with the Dimpled One.