This really is a wonderfully simple festive craft inspired by the most amazing craft blogger- Aunt Peaches. Earlier in the year she shared a post on how to make a confetti cake topper which is, I think you will agree, a fabulous craft. It was an idea that I tucked away in my head (and on Pinterest) with a view to making later in the year.
And then, when I was working out ideas for our Christmas Ornament Craft , the confetti cake topper came back to me and I knew exactly what to do. If you want to make some glittered Christmas tree ornaments, then just follow these easy steps.
1. Draw your shape on greaseproof paper.
2. Trace over it in hot glue.
3. Cover wet glue in glitter and leave to cool.
4. When cooled, turn over and retrace the pattern with hot glue.
5.Take a loop of ribbon or fishing line and tie both ends together to create a hanging loop. Press into wet glue.
6. When cooled, retrace the pattern with hot glue and cover in yet more glitter.
7. Leave to cool and hang on tree, or use for trimming your decorated gifts.